Fridays are always rejuvenating and motivating for me! I know most people are exhausted and tired because it’s the end of the week, but I tend to be most upbeat and here’s why:
1. Work tends to be a light load since it is Friday
2. I am always smiling and reeling with happiness, as Thursday nights is Girls Night and I am always reminded how lucky I am to have such wonderful girlfriends….
3. I always look forward to Friday nights; Mike and I tend to stay in, make a delicious dinner, drink a good bottle of wine and watch a movie together; tonight we’ll be catching up on more Homeland!
4. Saturday and Sunday are free days to go out with family and friends, relax, workout…and blog! Tomorrow we are celebrating my friend Laura’s 30th Birthday and going wine-tasting!
5. Monday puts me back on a schedule, which I love. I am also well rested come Monday morning that I jump out of bed super early to run 🙂
6. I enjoy being on a schedule the rest of the “work week”….all while looking forward to Friday morning to start the cycle over again J
7. “My week” ends with Girl’s Night!
Here are some fun Friday reads to enjoy:
Northeast braces for massive winter storm! I hope mother nature brings it to DC!
What is your favorite day of the week?!